Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Very First Post...On My New Blog

First a little about myself....

I am a Catholic wife, mother to a sweet two year old, a Fourth Grade Teacher, owner of an event planning business, Busy Chick Planning, and an avid Pinterest searcher! I decided to start this blog because I find so many wonderful ideas on Pinterest and other teacher's and event planner's blogs. I try these things, and I LOVE them! I want to share my findings with others.

First find for my new blog are these very yummy granola muffins from Sugar Free Mom

Here they are before they went into the oven...


And here are just a couple after they were done. Threw half a batch in the freezer...VERY EASY and HEALTHY breakfast for the hubs, myself and the toddler!



Let me know if you try and like it also!

Happy, Healthy Munching!!!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment